- Working on Star Citizen.
Internship at Codeglue
- Working on Terraria for mobile. Bug & crash fixing, tool creation. (iOS, Android & Windows Phone)
- References upon request.
Contract work for Beffio
- Unity asset creation. Screen effect and material shader programming.
Howest University College
BSc in Digital Arts and Entertainment
- Grades: as best of class, awarded with summa cum laude (83%)
- Erasmus: Internship at Codeglue in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Artesis University College
MSc in Industrial Design
- Erasmus: 5 months at Aalto University in Helsinki, Finland
- Master thesis: Bundel, the personal projector (in cooperation with Barco)
BSc in Industrial Design
- Bachelor work: ecological soap dispenser (in cooperation with Ecover)
Technologies & Skills
- C++ & C++ standard library, C# with .NET and WPF, Basic Swift
- Shaderlab & CG, DirectX & HLSL, OpenGl & GLSL
- Visual Studio, Xcode, Processing, Unreal Engine 4, Unity 3D
- Basic understanding of creating low- & high-poly models, realistic textures, rigs and particles.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, 3DSMax
- Dutch (Mother tongue)
- English (Fluent)
- French (Intermediary)
- Game jam/Competition: Brains Eden 2016 — Shortlist of best Unity game with Just the Two of Us.
- Competition: Search for a Star 2016 — Passed round 1 and created Life of Butler for round 2.
- Game jam: ZooMachines 2015 — Ideation and level scripting for Cover and Comrade.
- Game jam: DAE Game jam 2015 — Ideation and gameplay programming on Not Fish. Awarded 3rd place out of 15.
- Game jam: ZooMachines 2014 — Ideation and level scripting on Grab Your Eyes.
- Job: Welcoming staff at Opera Flanders — 2006 till now (always in combination with studies)
- Technology & Design
- Electronic music